In addition to regular physical education classes and sports courses, you can participate in competitive sports within the faculty or university.
In team and individual sports you can represent your faculty at university competitions in the Czech Republic and abroad.
The contact person for those interested in competitive sports is PhDr. Jan Gajdošík, Ph.D. - @email.
If you are involved in any sport at a competitive level, please do not hesitate to contact us by email to inquire about opportunities to compete.
* Faculty representatives have preferential conditions for obtaining credit from Physical Education/Physical Training
Charles University together with the Victoria University Sports Centre of the Ministry of Education and Science announce a new round of sports scholarship programme.
Students who play sports at a competitive level while studying can apply for sports scholarships in 2021.
Details of the scholarship program can be found here.
If you do not meet the eligibility requirements for the above program, but are still involved in sport at a competitive level and would like to possibly represent your faculty, please contact PhDr. Jan Gajdošík, Ph.D. - @email.
Our faculty competitive sports teams and athletes
- Ice-hockey team of Second Faculty of Medicine - Motol Pelicans
- Woman´s volleyball team of Second and Third Faculty of Medicine
- Competitive man´s swimmers of Second and Third Faculty of Medicine
- Competitive woman´s swimmers of Second and Third Faculty of Medicine
- Florball team
- Basketball team of Second Faculty of Medicine